• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Where can I find WSBK coverage?

bajakirch

Crotch Rocket
Yes, I know the season's over. But my cable system didn't offer any coverage of WSBK this year and I haven't followed anything online. Now that MotoGP is over, I find myself jonesing for some MC racing to watch. I figured I could watch the WSBK season from the start online and sort of pretend it's all new.

I tried YouTube, but presentation of the races is spotty on there. For example, I couldn't find anything that covered the Phillips Island Race 1, so I had to settle for just watching Race 2.

Does anyone know of any online sources where I can watch or download videos of the entire WSBK season?

I wish I knew of a site with videos. I missed watching the races; would have been fun watching Kawa win WSK this year. I don't know why it was on BeIN network in 2013; never heard of that network before and don't have access to it. Hope it returns to a more widely available network next year.

would have been fun watching Kawa win WSK this year.

No spoilers please!  :-X

I've been watching the races on Youtube; someone's posting the EuroSport2's coverage of most of the races. I couldn't find Phillips Island Race 1, but did watch Race 2, then both races from Aragon.

I checked Bein but it doesn't work for me. For one, my cable provider doesn't work with them. Also, I don't think they offer past races, just live streaming.

bajakirch said:
Yes, I know the season's over. But my cable system didn't offer any coverage of WSBK this year and I haven't followed anything online. Now that MotoGP is over, I find myself jonesing for some MC racing to watch. I figured I could watch the WSBK season from the start online and sort of pretend it's all new.

I tried YouTube, but presentation of the races is spotty on there. For example, I couldn't find anything that covered the Phillips Island Race 1, so I had to settle for just watching Race 2.

Does anyone know of any online sources where I can watch or download videos of the entire WSBK season?

Yeah, that's where I've had to turn. Someone has been posting up the British EuroSport coverage of the races. I'm up to Donnington now and the only race I haven't seen is Race 1 of Phillips Island.

Luckily I can watch YouTube through my TiVo unit, so I can watch on the full-screen TV instead of being tied to my computer monitor.

How is it that WSBK got such a lousy US TV deal? I mean, AMA Superbike was on CBS Sports Network (which, sadly, I don't get as part of my cable package) and I even catch the occasional British Superbike broadcast on Velocity.