• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Where to get COG logo?

Crashcup

I really don't know where this question belongs, but I could say it's accessory-related.  Is there someplace on the COG site where I can download a good quality image of the COG "gear" logo?  I want to try making a sidestand pad with the logo. Not for sale, just for myself.
Thanks.

Go to the COG Library under the section "COG Forms (Insurance, Expense....)" and download the COG Logo Request Form.  Complete it and submit it to Exec-Dir@og-online.org and NCAD@cog-online.org. You will need approval from at least two members of the board and you can do it all through email.

Good luck with that... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ask Jim Miller how that worked out... just saying.... :-X :-X :-[ :-X :-X

Sorry,.that's a sore subject.

Vist the COG Online store, purchase a set of COG stickers, and utilize them at your discretion, at least you will get what you asked for, rapidly, and as you paid for them, you may use them...(photo enlarge, etc.,)

Just can't use them for advertizing, on a letterhead, or anything sold for profit.

Oi vey, just make sure you don't put it on a flas.........er portable emergency gasoline container..... :-[  ( snarky commentary deleted  :eek: )......oh lordy

Any who's, may not be a high resolution? But, COG Home Page, (make sure you are logged in), Member Links>Library>Marketing Materials a couple versions there

Thanks guys.  Actually, I found one from a Google images search - just had to take of the "Northwest" and "TM", and make it transparent background.  I wasn't sure about the resolution, but it seems to be fine for my purpose.

Victor Salisbury said:
Oi vey, just make sure you don't put it on a flas.........er portable emergency gasoline container..... :-[  ( snarky commentary deleted  :eek: )......oh lordy

Sounds like I missed some drama with the... emergency fuel container... but I suppose that's okay.

Crashcup said:
Victor Salisbury said:

Sounds like I missed some drama with the... emergency fuel container... but I suppose that's okay.

yeah, the processes and procedures who want to make COG a business instead of a club.  heaven forbid we can't get every penny we can from everyone's pockets.

Sport Rider said:
Crashcup said:
Victor Salisbury said:

yeah, the processes and procedures who want to make COG a business instead of a club.  heaven forbid we can't get every penny we can from everyone's pockets.

Hey, Hey, Hey...... everything that man did with the engraving requests was for the benefit of the club....free of charge... especially those nice "auxilliary fuel containers"...
The pinch came from him wanting to make nice engraved nametags, and bike plaques, with the logo, which he asked for permission on, and never received a yes, no, maybe, or whatever... all he wanted was compensation for the actual tag material.. which was pennies... all his work was free....
After he made the fuel tanks, again, free.. he was told they could not be given away as door prizes because of the "implications involved"... pullllleeeeeeezzz :-X :-[ ::)
So he just gave them away... wish I had one....
Knda like that beautiful Spirit Of COG motorcycle he built from scratch, out of pocket, and donated as a prize for a membership drive raffle...contest.

Didn't see anyone complaining about the COG logo's that where painted on THAT item...
Sorry, but loosing him is still a sore spot.