• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Williamsport PA Weekend Winter Getaway Feb 25-27

gsjay

I have a block of rooms at the Gennetti for Feb 25 & 26

Std $70
Suite $95
Jacuzzi $115
Block under Johnstown Motorcycle Group
1 570 326 6600 you must call direct to get this rate.

No agenda.
Eat, drink be merry! Maybe head north Saturday to Corning, NY.
All welcomed to join the fun.
jason

Wish I could make it Jason. Corning museum is worth the price of admission. We were traveling through there about 10 years ago and had some time to kill and went. Wish I had a whole day to see everything. We took the tour guide which they had some insight in their favorite pieces and found out more history than just walking through the exhibits on our own. Probably the largest collection of glass products in one place. Not sure what their policy is with Covid, may need reservations ahead of time.
A bunch of parks with waterfalls, must be beautiful if they are still frozen then. Damn I want to go but..........

+1 on the Corning Museum, definitely worth seeing. But long term weather is showing highs of about 40 those days. I might do a shorter ride in those temps but I'm not spending three solid days riding when it's that cool. I'm going to try to make the spring rally though. Hope to see you then.

+1 on the Corning Museum, definitely worth seeing. But long term weather is showing highs of about 40 those days. I might do a shorter ride in those temps but I'm not spending three solid days riding when it's that cool. I'm going to try to make the spring rally though. Hope to see you then.

I suspect for most this will be a 4-wheel trip, not 2-wheel ;)

KiowaEagle,
We're Nuts, but not Crazy!
4 Wheelers for sure.........one can have fun the car too!
jason

I've heard from several Coggers that are planning on joining us for the weekend......
If you've been to Williamsport you know its a great town, if you haven't been there come on down and we'll show you around!
jason

Just booked a room. For now it is just me, not sure if the wife is going. If there is a forecast of no snow or ice I might break out the heated jacket and take the Goldwing.

Mike Brown

Just booked a room. For now it is just me, not sure if the wife is going. If there is a forecast of no snow or ice I might break out the heated jacket and take the Goldwing.

Mike Brown
You show up on a Motorcycle I'll buy you a cup of what ever you'd like!
jason

We have 6 rooms booked as of today...........
I'd expect a few more will join in the fun.
Is the car museum open in Eagles Mere?
jason