• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Windscreen Motor, Vent, and Mounting Hardware

Biggus Dekkus

Selling the windscreen motor, vent assembly, and mounting hardware from a 2016 Concours. The motor works for all C14 from 2008 until 2022. The vent and mounting hardware are intended to use with the vented windscreen from 2015-2022. If you have a 2008-2014, this motor can be used with your stock windscreen, or you can use the vent and mounting hardware to convert yours to a vented windscreen that's used by the 2015-2022 models. Asking $300 OBO + shipping for this complete setup. Partzilla (cheaper than Kawi factory) price is $657 for the motor and $207 for vent/hardware as a comparison. Reply with zip code so I can calculate shipping. I can verify with video that the motor works correctly. Thanks!

Attachments

• Small_C14-WndscreenMot__IMG_3020.jpg
    Small_C14-WndscreenMot__IMG_3020.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Small_C14-WndscreenMot__IMG_3023.jpg
    Small_C14-WndscreenMot__IMG_3023.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 70
Would love to check out if the vent hardware works on the windshield I bought without it works. Save shipping costs, I can meet you nearby!

Hello there hope you are doing well, if you are still looking to sell I am looking for just the motor if possible. Let me know thank you for your time.