• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Windshields, original seat and Screaming Banshee Horn.

Offgar612

I have the original windshield and seat for my 2012 C-14 that I’d like to get rid of. I also have a V-Stream windshield that was damaged by someone using Rain X spray for glass, so the windshield is foggy.

I ordered the original Screaming Banshee horn a year ago and never got around to installing it. All brand new except I’m missing the box it came in.

Please reply with any interest.

Thanks!

-Steve

Steve - Can you tell me a little more about the Screaming Banshee horn? I see on their website they have a "mini" version and a "shockwave" version. How does the original compare to either of these models?

Thanks,

Mark

Steve - Can you tell me a little more about the Screaming Banshee horn? I see on their website they have a "mini" version and a "shockwave" version. How does the original compare to either of these models?

Thanks,

Mark
The original that I have is the Shockwave model. It is not the Shockwave Chrome edition.

I have the original windshield and seat for my 2012 C-14 that I’d like to get rid of. I also have a V-Stream windshield that was damaged by someone using Rain X spray for glass, so the windshield is foggy.

I ordered the original Screaming Banshee horn a year ago and never got around to installing it. All brand new except I’m missing the box it came in.

Please reply with any interest.

Thanks!

-Steve
How much would you like for your stock seat shipped?

I ran around today and got some shipping quotes from UPS and FedEx. So the seat plus shipping comes to $250.
Let me know.