• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wisconsin - Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive - Starts at 10am

ManWorkingHere

Due to SNOWFALL over the weekend, this Event is pushed back one week to 4/28/18 for that stuff to melt completely....

Start in Wales for a scenic ride through the North Kettle Moraine unit to a tasty lunch in Elkhart Lake.

Enjoy the beauty, variety and geology of southeast Wisconsin by driving the Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive. The 115-mile drive traverses six Wisconsin counties. The northern end terminates near Elkhart Lake in northern Sheboygan County where we will arrive for Lunch.

We will follow portions of the Scenic Route as we make our way northward toward lunch.  We will pass by Holy Hill as we travel some of the Rustic Road system recognized by the Wisconsin DOT.

Matt
SE WI AAD

Gypsy JR said:
Where does it start in Wales?

Yes, starting point is McDonald's in Wales off of I-94.  That's the planned returning point also.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and anyone who can make it!

ManWorkingHere said:
Gypsy JR said:
Where does it start in Wales?

Yes, starting point is McDonald's in Wales off of I-94.  That's the planned returning point also.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and anyone who can make it!

The Start Time is 10am on Saturday instead of 8am.  It only takes 2 hours to get there by my route.

The two of us had a great time!

The sunshine felt good as we buzzed around the Kettle Moraine.

I hope you all got out to ride somewhere else this weekend.  The sunshine was great even if the temps were cool.  Love having that big windshield deflect that moving air.

A more complete story will be coming out in the next North Central newsletter.

Watch for the Baraboo Hills ride later this summer....

MWH