• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

With great personal sadness, informing you of the passing of 1 post wonder, BlueByYou.

ZXtasy

Also known as Paul Harder. I got him to sign up to this forum when he got the 2017 C14 right after I purchased my 2013 in that year. He was not a computer savvy or forum friendly dude, but he could sure ride. About a year after getting his Connie he got hit by an old lady who did not understand the concept of a Round-A-Bout, and the local dealership got very poor about service so had his bike for the better part of a year for what was mostly cosmetic damage. In the interim he purchased a side by side and really got into that thing, but it made sense as he could still take his wife and a sweet granddaughter with CP along. Last time we talked he had not thrown a leg over the bike in a long time. He was also a Camaro guy; had a sweet '69 and a '09, but I did not hold that against him. I met Paul in 1984 when he was on his brand new 900R Ninja and I on my brand new ZX750E1L Turbo, both Ebony and Firecracker Red beauties. We hit it off.

A couple of years later I moved to his town, he became a cop and retired as a 30+year veteran of the local PD. We had some memorable rides over the years, but he spent most of it on Goldwings. Our wives even worked together. He was a great guy to me. 62, Covid listed as the cause, took him fast. He was outwardly very healthy, golfed incessantly and kept in shape. RIP buddy.

Attachments

• paul.jpg
    paul.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 116