• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Women's Riding Gear for sale

cog145

,I have a Woman's Tourmaster Flex Series 2 mesh jacket in silver and black color with removable liner, and outer waterproof shell. Jacket size is 14/16. The riding pants are Firstgear Hypertex overpants in black. The boots are Roadgear woman's sport touring boots in size 10. All items are like new. I bought them for my wife to ride with me, and she only rode a short distance twice due to back issues so the riding gear is basically new. My wife recently had major back surgery, so riding in the future is not an option for her, so it's time to clean out the closet. Willing to sell for any reasonable offer but would prefer to sell locally so someone interested can see the suit and try it on. I live in Massachusetts, so anyone interested within travel distance of MA would be ideal. See attached pictures. - Kevin

Attachments

• IMG_7555.jpeg
    IMG_7555.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7556.jpeg
    IMG_7556.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7557.jpeg
    IMG_7557.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7558.jpeg
    IMG_7558.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7559.jpeg
    IMG_7559.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 55
Hi. Yes I still have the posted items. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to ship them, but if you're interested maybe we can work something out. Where are you located?

looks like they are just going to be just a bit off the sizes she says she needs. We will have to pass I guess. Thanks anyway for the response.