• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

World of Speed Motorcycle Theme Sept.7

Gumby said:
Grant said:
More information please Tom :great:
That is what the links are for Grant. :-[  :beerchug:
Well this time the links worked the first time they both took me to something that was totally unrelated??? I don't know I have a way of breaking the internet and my phone often dose strange things...
The strangest is Millicent and I have the same phone same weather app and with the same update time and we get completely different reports and mine is usually wrong...

Grant said:
Gumby said:
Grant said:
More information please Tom :great:
That is what the links are for Grant. :-[  :beerchug:
Well this time the links worked the first time they both took me to something that was totally unrelated??? I don't know I have a way of breaking the internet and my phone often dose strange things...
The strangest is Millicent and I have the same phone same weather app and with the same update time and we get completely different reports and mine is usually wrong...

I think your phone has experienced Mjr. Damage, Marine at large.  :)

One old guy to another old OR A old Sailor to a old Marine

If you click on "Portland Cars and coffee" on Tom's first line it will take you to Portland Cars and Coffee's calendar  Or click on the link below.  ;)

http://www.portlandcarsandcoffee.com/calendar/

It will take you to the same place. Hope this helps. Tim  :)

:-[  ::) :-[ I will never  :truce: :nananana:

Anybody else going to this tomorrow? If weather is decent, I'm riding to World of Speed in the morning :great:

Gumby said:
Anybody else going to this tomorrow? If weather is decent, I'm riding to World of Speed in the morning :great:
Robert Gilbert is riding down with me tomorrow Tom. See then...

Good times, thanks for the invite Gumby, was great to see some COG brothers there!  :great:

Every thing imaginable for sure, from classic to retro, mundane to insane. I only  wish I had taken more pictures...

Nice I see Grant in the background too! That last moto display sounds so fricken jet cool!!