• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WSBK action at Silverstone this weekend

krumgrinder

Street Cruiser
The Brits get a round on home soil this weekend.  BeInSport is airing a one hour recap of superpole coverage tonight at 7pm, then has a five hour, live block of the whole event tomorrow morning beginning at 6:30am.  Can't say I was happy about having to pay an extra $9 a month to pick up this channel, but I do feel like I'm getting my money's worth- the coverage is full, high quality and in many cases uninterrupted- kind of like cable used to be when it was first introduced!  Oh, for those days...  :(

After the washout in Moscow two weeks ago (but a really cool race one, in any event), should be interesting to see Guintoli back in action and Sykes giving it another go.  Woohoo!  :motonoises:

Thanks so much for this post!  :) I found BeIN on my channel listing so I'll go program this into the DVR.  :great:

something must have changed on my Comcast service, because i didnt have Bein before, but now i have it.

i dvr'd the races, and was able to watch, leave, come back to, leave, do chores, come back to racing all day long.  intermingled with the AMA races, it was a great day to watch racing for me.

and the fact that Bein shows the entire day commercial free during racing action is also pretty kool.