• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WSBK round 8, Moscow: Guintoli out???

Mr Orange said:
I sure do miss watching those races!  :'(

If your local cable or satellite provider offers 'BEinSport' channel, you can watch them!  I had to pony up another $9/mo. to TWC for a sports channel package, but I got a bunch of other stuff I was at least marginally interested in as well- mostly outdoors/fly-fishing shows, but also the tennis channel and the new CBS and NBC sports channels; if you like soccer that is BeInSport's forte.  The WSBK coverage is in live, 4-1/2 hour blocks that almost make you feel like you are there as you get alot of roaming coverage between the races, as well as superstock and supersport race coverage.