• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB c 14 service manual

cuda

I can't find my service manual; it's been about six years, someday it will show, But I need to do a valve job now.

239 272 5613 Jim

I just downloaded a PDF version for free.

You can google for it. They are out there.

If you don't have any luck, PM me and I'll help you out.

Dimitrius

I found one on Ebay. Personally i like the hard copy. I don't have a portable screen of any kind to view stuff on anyways. Might do a PC in the garage, have other projects tho.

With the pdf, you can print the pages you need in the shop. That's what I'm currently doing. I have a hard copy for my C10. I just don't want to get the book greasy.