• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB: C10 mufflers in decent shape

krumgrinder

Street Cruiser
Would like them from 2000 or newer year if possible, but if in good shape I'm open to looking.  I replaced my headers last year due to all the rain and winter riding rusting out the lower tubes and crossover, but my muffler tabs (where gaskets live) are now getting ready to give up the ghost.  Plus, my right muffler has an ugly scar from my offroad adventure a few years back, and I can live without that reminder.  Thanks for looking.  :)

Thanks for the reminder, got a search saved there for them but hadn't checked in a while.  Lotta ugly stuff, did see a right side that looked OK for the right price...