• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB factory luggage rack

dodgeram2500

Looking for a factory luggage rack for a C10. The one that bolts up to the factory passenger backrest accessory. Let me know if you have one! Thanks.

I have a couple stainless steel bolt kits for those put back, they aren't listed on the site....if ya need one..

Murph

Is this what you're looking for?

EDIT: found a couple cheaper ones, if you're going with a stainless bolt kit from Murph, then despite the missing bolts, these would work:

Last edited:
Aren't those the stock ones that are under the rear cover. Its been so long, since i saw one. I had bolted on a givi box and mounting plate.

Another member may have 1 for sale soon.

There was a dealer option one back in the day...interesting because it had SAE Fastners on it.... made in the USA..

I dont have one...