• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB Givi Top Plate E128 for C10 (or a part from one)

starwars1138

Hey all - I need a Top Plate for my C10. The E128 has been discontinued and its kinda hard to mount a Givi trunk without it.

I'm aware of its scarcity so I don't mind paying what was retail when it was new, providing it is in working order. Please PM me if you can help.

Specifically, I actually need part number two in this diagram in the off chance you have a spare one laying in your parts pile.

Are you still looking? I may be able to help you. Getting ready to post a bunch of oddball stuff I have left over from C10 ownership, and one of those oddball things is a Givi top plate. I have a pic, but no friggin idea how to post it up on this forum.... Figured it out.

g6YTMZ1.jpg

Last edited:
Are you still looking? I may be able to help you. Getting ready to post a bunch of oddball stuff I have left over from C10 ownership, and one of those oddball things is a Givi top plate. I have a pic, but no friggin idea how to post it up on this forum..
Mike, if you want help posting the pic, shoot me a message or call me some evening and I can walk you through it - it's actually pretty simple. :)

860-329-1093

Forum Subscribers cannot upload photos or files (the "Attach files" button does not show on forum subscriber accounts)

You can link to a photo somewhere else on the web via bbcode

Click on the two square brackets [ ] in the top right of the reply box. (the menu should gray out)

then enter the URL of the image between an [ i m g ] and [ / i m g ] that you must type in (without the extra spaces)

View attachment 28005

When you click preview your image should show

Thanks guys, did not help however. Image toggle maybe doesn't play nice with Google Photos? OP seems uninterested in this plate, so not too big a deal. Meanwhile I'll try playing around more with the pics. Disregard, I did not know Google Photos stopped supporting bbcode, so I guess it's imgur for now.

Last edited:
Aplunkett, im surprised ur not buying the mounting plate. If u plan on going with a Givi, ur gonna need that....

Thanks guys, did not help however. Image toggle maybe doesn't play nice with Google Photos? OP seems uninterested in this plate, so not too big a deal. Meanwhile I'll try playing around more with the pics. Disregard, I did not know Google Photos stopped supporting bbcode, so I guess it's imgur for now.
Thanks for posting this. I had issues in the past but never investigated why.

Thanks for the replies and offer - I won't admit how I solved my problem... unless we are face to face and sharing a beer. Suffice it to say, we should start a sub-forum called "Givi Morons Anonymous" too.

Are you still looking? I may be able to help you. Getting ready to post a bunch of oddball stuff I have left over from C10 ownership, and one of those oddball things is a Givi top plate. I have a pic, but no friggin idea how to post it up on this forum.... Figured it out.

g6YTMZ1.jpg

Wizeguy,
is this still available?
Thanks
Bob