• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB OEM vented windshield

I have everything off of my 16. Normal condition for 25k miles. One side of the vent is looser than the other as one of the balls for the detent fell out, hard to explain. It works as intended tho. Make an offer if interested and I can get a quote on shipping for you as well.

I have everything off of my 16. Normal condition for 25k miles. One side of the vent is looser than the other as one of the balls for the detent fell out, hard to explain. It works as intended tho. Make an offer if interested and I can get a quote on shipping for you as well.
A guy could take the ball bearing out of the side that is there and find one of the same size, problem solved.

I have everything you need, and I am local, I went with a Copperdawg. If shipping is too much for chrismpero or that deal falls through, give me a pm

Chris,

I know this post is a couple of years old, but did you sell that OEM windscreen or still have it?

I know this post is a couple of years old, but did you sell that OEM windscreen or still have it?

I bought a used vented windscreen from another member but never installed it. Don't think I'll use it so selling it for the same price $30 plus shipping. FYI it did NOT come with the vent hardware. Also windscreen is from a '17 model.

Let me know if interested.
Robert

I bought a used vented windscreen from another member but never installed it. Don't think I'll use it so selling it for the same price $30 plus shipping. FYI it did NOT come with the vent hardware. Also windscreen is from a '17 model.

Let me know if interested.
Robert
Thanks for the offer. I would like to find one complete with vent and all.