• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Yalaha German bakery & restaurant

If you inhale deeply in the bakery you can gain 2 lbs on the spot. Music from 12 to 3p on weekends, and bike parking in the front of the building away from the cars. Popular spot for motorcyclist and bicycle riders on weekends.

Thinking of making this an adventure and attempting the ride from Ormond Beach on my Suzuki Van Van 200. I'll have to allow for extra time :). My wife, Sue, will be on her XT250. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Edit: On second thought I have a few 60 mph roads to navigate. I'll take a bigger bike.

Last edited:
Thank you, Joanne for organizing this. It was our first SE Area event, and we couldn't have felt more welcome. Special thanks to Steve who lead us on some really nice roads as he pointed us towards home. See you at the next one.

bOY

that food looks flippin awesome.

Pretzel , eggs and saaaaasssages

I think I may put this one on the must visit list.

Hope y'all had a great day.

Thank you, Joanne for organizing this. It was our first SE Area event, and we couldn't have felt more welcome. Special thanks to Steve who lead us on some really nice roads as he pointed us towards home. See you at the next one.
Yer welcome, and a thank you to Jo. It was nice to see folks turn out.

Could there be more RTE's? Maybe...

Yer welcome, and a thank you to Jo. It was nice to see folks turn out.

Could there be more RTE's? Maybe...
We had a good turnout, considering the short notice. Looked like everyone had a Great time, yummy food, enjoyed seeing longtime friends, making more plus wonderful weather. Whoot!
Yes, lets plan more RTEs.
Anybody have a possible location, contact me & will try to make it happen. TCARS

Great job Joanne!!!!!
(If you plan it, they will come..) Florida is a big state, lots of room for these if you want to set one up yourself, go for it!)