• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ya'll doing OK down there?

Some of us are doing fine.  I'm in El Campo which is just West of all the fun stuff.  The wife can't go to work tomorrow (poor her) due to the Colorado flooding Wharton (supposedly) tomorrow.  But we have received little rain in EC... less than 5 inches.  Houston and some of the areas on the North side are really being clobbered though. Fred-Houston is OK in Missouri City even though he's surrounded by troubled areas, but I don't know about Ted or others. Maybe they'll chime in.

Ya'll let me know if we need to air drop some floaties or sumpthin'. Thinkin' 'boutchya.

I called Ted today to check on him. He said they had some street flooding in his neighborhood but nothing bad as in other parts of Houston.