• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ZX14 cutaway picture

laker9142

I found this a while back and just stumbled on to it again. I like looking at it, if it had more pixel's I'd use for a background. The only difference between this and a Concours is this is missing the VVT actuator on the end of the intake cam. The heads a little different but that part's cut away anyway. The clutch and throttle body and header are different, but you can't see it. Unless you know. What else am I missing?

1643928050102.jpeg

I believe you are correct. I was looking more at metal parts, but body attachments would be different.

I didn't notice till now that even the gas tank is cut away.