• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Zx14 forks and front end on c10

Motorcyclerider

Found a company billet bike bits that sells a 50mm fork tube diameter triple clamp setup for the zrx1200. I’m thinking using this I could swap a zx14 entire front end on a c10 looks like it has a spot to put out adaptors for 7/8 bars 490 British pounds plus prob another $600 for a zx14 front end setup with brakes wheel and master I think with my light body weight the springs would work 8273D742-0022-45ED-BFF5-2669AC5A7E0D.png

Rev Rider and others have replaced the front forks/triple trees with a front end from another bike.
Unsure which bike was used as the doner, but they could tell you the steps they did to do the change.
Rev's the ED of COG. You can reach out to him if you want to get the info.

Rev really did a lot of engineering on his bike.
It has (I think) a ZZR engine and also has fuel injection and a turbocharger.

Ridew safe, Ted

Rev Rider and others have replaced the front forks/triple trees with a front end from another bike.
Unsure which bike was used as the doner, but they could tell you the steps they did to do the change.
Rev's the ED of COG. You can reach out to him if you want to get the info.

Rev really did a lot of engineering on his bike.
It has (I think) a ZZR engine and also has fuel injection and a turbocharger.

Ridew safe, Ted
Yes I’ve spoken with him. He has a fire in his soul that I just don’t have. I wish I could do everything I wanted to the c10 but I’ve got to draw the line somewhere. I’ve got a 2011 corvette, 97 bmw 540i 6 speed, 2003 ram 2500, the Connie, parts Connie, the Honda Blackbird, a kx125 with a kdx engine swapped into it (for sale needs engine rebuild)and a 2021 GasGas Ex350f racing mx bike with more money in performance parts then the cost of the c10 and black bird combined. Not to brag my bank account isn’t as impressive. Lol. I wish the Blackbird gave me the protection from the wind the Connie does so I could ride it all year.