• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2024 Longest Day Ride - WA

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
Join Charlie Gary for the Longest Day Ride on Saturday, June 22nd, 2024. We'll meet for breakfast at 8:00am at Denny's, 2202 WA-530, Arlington, WA 98223 and the goal is kickstands up at 9:00am. Show up gassed up and ready to ride WA 530 through Oso and Darrington up to WA 20. We'll stop for gas in Marblemount before heading up to the Diablo Lake overlook. From there we'll continue east to our next gas stop in Winthrop before going down to the turnoff for WA 153 and a nice ride through the Methow Valley. From there U.S. 97 will take us to Chelan for lunch at Marcela's Cocina Mexicana, 119 E Woodin Ave, Chelan, WA 98816. After lunch we'll ride along the south shore of Lake Chelan on WA 971 before turning south to return to Alt U.S. 97 and the ride to the next gas stop in Wenatchee. The ride continues on U.S. 2 to the detour through Peshastin and Plain around Leavenworth and back to U.S. 2 for the ride over Stevens Pass and down into Sultan, where the offical ride to eat ends at the Chevron station located at 31201, US-2, Sultan, WA 98294.

The event has been submitted to the Official Calendar of COG, so in the near future we'll have a link to post here so people can register.

The 2024 Longest Day Ride is on the COG Event Calendar and is open for registration. There are no registration fees for this event, but we are asking everyone to register ahead of time so we have an idea of how many people to expect.

The Longest Day

TCARS!

Mark

Will shoot for this one. This would be my first NW event after we relocate to NW Oregon this spring. Will register when it gets closer and I'm sure I'll be able to make it.

Registered. I'll be looking forward to a good ride after foot surgery on March 1st.

Chris