• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2020 Concours 14 SOLD!

KiowaEagle

Geezer but not on a wheezer
Up for sale is a 2020 Kawasaki Concours 14 with 10,000 miles. I am posting this here first because this bike is customized for taller riders and I know the readers of this forum can appreciate how this bike has been farkelized. I really don't want to have to strip it down to sell as OEM and sell the farkels separately. This motorcycle was bought in 2021 so it still has one year left on it’s original 3 year warranty which is transferrable and extendable. It has always been kept in a climate controlled garage and has always been run on 93 octane fuel. The bike is in excellent condition and has the following upgrades…

Akrapovic Slip On Exhaust (original is included in the sale)

Shoodaben Mountain Runner Premium ECU Flash

Kawasaki Comfort Seat (original is included in the sale)

Kawasaki GPS Mount with wiring for Garmin Zumo XT

Phils Farkels Aluminum Rear Rack (original is included in the sale)

Murph’s Bearinged Up Shifter

Advanced Sport Touring Helmet Locks

Advanced Sport Touring 2” Handlebar Risers

Advanced Sport Touring Rider Footpeg Lowering Brackets (Lowers the levers too and is reversable)

Admore Lightbar Pro (Brake Light and turn signals. Mounted in addition to the oem brake light and turn signals. Has an accelerometer to light up when there is engine braking. Programmable via cell phone)

I am asking $12,500 and am located in the Philadelphia, PA area.

Thanks for looking!

KZ1.jpgKZ2.jpgKZ3.jpgKZ4.jpg

Attachments

• KZ1.jpg
    KZ1.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Bumping this....I'm open to reasonable offers. I'll be listing this on sales sites next week.

I'm looking to buy my second Connie after selling my 2010 a few years back. You are a bit far away from the Alabama Gulf Coast, but great looking bike!
Just think of all the excellent roads you could hit riding it home from here! I recently flew out to Cincinnati to buy a bike and made sure I hit up some fun SE Ohio Windy Nine roads on the ride back.

Adjust the route a little further west and you can hit up the Back of the Dragon, Tail of the Dragon, Cherohalla Skyway, Blue Ridge Parkway, all kinds of good roads.

If this was 8 months ago I would be heading your way right now to hand you a check! I hope somebody here sees it that can give it a good home!

Great machine, great price, I expect going to a great home and eager rider.

Miss riding with you in PA, we’ll swing down once the weather is a little more moderate and the schedules open.

Wayne
Sounds great Wayne! It will be good to see you guys.