• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 Radiator

RodWestphal

Hit a rock and put a hole in my radiator. Ordered a new one, but was able to fix the existing. Radiator is new, never been used. Asking $950 plus shipping. Sorry, didn't mean to post this twice. Don't see how to delete this second post.

There's been a few that sent them to a shop out west somewhere to have them repaired IIRC. It was cheap compared to a new radiator.

Thank you Rod; not sure I would've thought thst would work - really good to know.

Jb weld works very well. At the Pennsylvania national a couple years back my radiator fan had worn a 1/4 circle channel on the radiator the day of the rally dinner. With the assistance of a bunch of Coggers I got it back to.rally central, got radiator off, cleaned the area of the holes, and applied jb weld. Got it back.together just in time to make the rally dinner. Next day filled her. Up with coolant and had to ride thru 95 degree stop and go traffic thru Richmond Virginia. Repair held and I had no issues on my way home to Savannah. I.managed to.find a used one on ebay with the assistance of connie rider (thanks ted) . The stuff works, it's part of my road tool kit.