• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COG shirts

fartymarty

SC AAD
I just finished my quarterly laundry cycle where every clothing Item I own has been laundered except for what I'm wearing during the last load.
Just for fun and curiosity I inventoried my COG shirts, I have 20 T-shirts and 3 collared golf shirts. My first COG National was in 2013 so some of you long time members must have upwards of 40 shirts or more?

Lol, thankfully no, my first was 2002, montrose colorado. I managed some restraint regarding purchasing shirts, but ill admit, when my good friend Jerry Holland aka cognosticator was moving north from savannah, i.grabbed everyone of his moisture wicking shirts that fit...FREE IS GOOD!!

First national for me was Johnstown PA, '04? I too have too many shirts and stopped getting them for rallies about 10 years ago. So maybe 5 or 6?

My first National was the 1990 Concoursvention in Colorado Springs but there were no rally tee-shirts. Unfortunately I can no longer fit into all my rally tee-shirts that I acquired throughout the 1990s & the 2000s. :(