• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Intel H7 LED headlight bulbs

bowtie39

Used one bulb fitted in a '16 RT. It threw a headlight code so I am going to plan B. Probably needs a resistor inline for that Canbus bike. These are rated at 6k so color is a whiter light. These are distributed by Shenkenuo. All 4 for 45.00 or 25.00 for 2 and that's shipped. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3164.JPG
    IMG_3164.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3165.JPG
    IMG_3165.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3166.JPG
    IMG_3166.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3167.JPG
    IMG_3167.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Those have the very thin plate for the LED elements. This is what allows them to mimic a halogen filament and maintain good light patterns.
I have several sets on our vehicles and we're very happy.
Hope you can get the CANBUS issue figured out.

Thanks Jorge. I did like them in a older RT that didn't code when installed. That's why I bought these for the newer bike but no go. Did figure out the Canbus but it cost me dearly compared to these. Hope someone can use them.

Those have the very thin plate for the LED elements. This is what allows them to mimic a halogen filament and maintain good light patterns.
I have several sets on our vehicles and we're very happy.
Hope you can get the CANBUS issue figured out.
BTW Jorge.....I have the '01 MichiGlenn had. It has some parts from your past Connie. It's a nice bike!

Oh man... I'm trying to piece it together.
What parts are in there?
Cool that they're so going.

I know for sure he got the 7th gear from you. Not 100% but also the cams and a sprocket all made by SISF.

Ok... not the 7th grsr; I never had it. I wanted the torque more than MPG and smoothness.

šŸ˜‡

Ok... not the 7th grsr; I never had it. I wanted the torque more than MPG and smoothness.

šŸ˜‡
Then I've been thinking wrong for a while. I agree....the 7th gear unit isn't for performance but I like it for hiway as you noted. I stand corrected.