• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ISO saddlebag handles: (Found needed parts)

Olds7268

Got in the other day and my handle was gone off of the saddlebag. Does anyone happen to have an extra or a set. Getting ready to hydro-dip bags and want them to look good but limited funds so not wanting to spend $200 on new ones if I can keep from it. TIA

Olds, I have the handle/latch assembly for the left side bag from my 08. Except there is no lock (key tumbler) as shown in the picture. It latches firmly and has all parts except the key tumbler. I bought one from another member that does lock and have had this one sitting in a box. $35 shipped?

Attachments

• 0917131754a.jpg
    0917131754a.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 14
If I am not mistaken, The bags are made by Givi. You can buy lock cylinders from them. I found them on eBay or Amazon.They come in sets all keyed the same. I bought a set of 3 and replaced the cylinder in my Givi tail trunk. I then used the wafer tumblers from the other sets to rekey the C-bow bags on my Versys. They use the same key blank. I can move the tail trunk and tank bag between the bikes.

I originally bought the 3 pack so I could have a key for each bike and one for my wife. She carries an extra set of keys on every trip. Then I found out I could rekey the other bags.

Olds, I have the handle/latch assembly for the left side bag from my 08. Except there is no lock (key tumbler) as shown in the picture. It latches firmly and has all parts except the key tumbler. I bought one from another member that does lock and have had this one sitting in a box. $35 shipped?
Pete, does ur assembly have the orange or red locking tabs. The 08 and 09 years had problems losing bags, and there was a dealer repair that replaced the offending tab.

Pete, does ur assembly have the orange or red locking tabs. The 08 and 09 years had problems losing bags, and there was a dealer repair that replaced the offending tab.
Not sure off the top of my head, I'm thinking orange. I'll check later this morning and edit this post. I didn't have a problem but I pinned the bags shortly after buying it. . . . Yes it's the orange locking tab.

Last edited: