• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Like new 2018 Kawasaki Z900RS-SOLD!

4bikes

COG#9715 AAD
I’m posting this motorcycle for long time COG member Jack Frederick. The beauty only has 528 miles and is in mint condition. The accessories below are included in the price. This is a modern classic and one of the best looking motorcycles out there in my opinion. The ride has that '70s Z1 charm, and mixes it with modern technology, light controls, superb build quality and fantastic attention to detail.

Year: 2018

Model Number: Z900RS

Color: Orange/Root Beer

Date purchased: February, 2018

Current Mileage: 528 Miles

Condition: Excellent, like new

Last Service: Has not reached first service mileage

Modifications: None

Title: PA, Clear/One owner

Test Ride: No test ride

Pickup: Must ride or trailer from home location

Accessories included in price: Matching Shoei helmet Size Large, Cover

Asking Price: $8000.00 Firm

Contact with questions via e-mail: debbahn@gmail.com

This is a photo of a photo. You need to see it in person to truly appreciate the condition.

Attachments

• J.F. 2018 Z900-RS.jpg
    J.F. 2018 Z900-RS.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 199
Giving this one a bump... It's a very nice bike. I never road one, and curious to hear from anybody that has ridden one old or new. Back in the day, this was the premier sport bike to have.

I saw one of these bikes parked outside the restaurant that I had lunch at today, it's a sweet looking bike!

I have a 2019 z900rs and have 25k on it. It has one of the smoothest engines that i have rode and handles good. There are plenty of upgrades that you can do. I have mine set up for light touring. It's been to Ga, NC and most of TN. No issuses or problems

Thanks Glenn. How do you feel about the center stand? My understanding it it's a practicality thing vs looks. Sure looks classic without it. I bet the 900RS makes the C-14 fun to ride and vice versa.

That’s a fair question. Jack is a multi bike and car owner. He like most of us is getting up in years and riding less. He bought it, I believe because of what it is. A modern classic and very cool to own and look at. If you really want a great bike and good deal, the distance thing can be overcome. Thanks for the interest.

I have the kawasaki center stand and it helps with cleaning the bike and maintenance. I don't even notice it otherwise. it really helps on the road trips with chain lubes.