• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD Gerbing heated jacket and Controller

Pr356

I have a Gerbing heated jacket size, large-regular. I've only used it on a 20 minute ride to be sure it worked. Then I moved south, and never used it.
I also have the controller, a remote controller, battery harness, a female to sae coax, and male to sae coax. All these items together costs $380 new. You can see the new price for each item in the pictures, except the jacket, which is $250 @ Revzilla. All these items are basically new. I may be willing to sell items separately but prefer to sell everything for
$220 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 20231009_151835.jpg
    20231009_151835.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 20231009_151926.jpg
    20231009_151926.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 20231009_152455.jpg
    20231009_152455.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 20231009_152557.jpg
    20231009_152557.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 20231009_152300.jpg
    20231009_152300.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 59
For anyone on the fence - heated gear will change your experience dramatically for us heated heat has been useful:
  1. early and late season
  2. in-season cool nights after many hundred miles on the road
  3. cooler destinations
  4. Focus on the road and not being cold
  5. Long long days on the road put heated gear on to ward off muscle cramps, neck, shoulders, back
  6. Confidence to plan longer trips and know we can handle the elements
This year with my move we’ve hardly ridden at all but we’re planning a trip to Quabbin Reservoir area in MA, morning to be 20’s and afternoon 40’s - without heated gear many layers to the point of uncomfortableness, with the heated gear it’s lightly dressed with back-up layers in the bags.

Game changer and the price is unbeatable - and no…. @Pr356 did not pay me, just want to share the value heated gear has brought it us and it’s much more than just extending your season.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

@Pr356 did anyone buy that heated gear?

Rode 120 miles round trip this morning to meet my brother for breakfast: 21*F - 26*F on ride there then 36*F - 43*F on return leg. Average speed probably 70 mph with touch of cross wind, gear never went above medium and stayed toasty warm…

Wayne, Carol & Blue

@ 2andblue

No one has bought it yet.
I thought I had it sold on fb Mktpl last night but then the interested party ghosted me.🤔🙃
Typical fb Mktpl 🙄

@ 2andblue

No one has bought it yet.
I thought I had it sold on fb Mktpl last night but then the interested party ghosted me.🤔🙃
Typical fb Mktpl 🙄
Either everyone has heated gear already for the few reasons mentioned above or riders have had enough of the regular season and don’t want to ride anymore - could it really be that!?!

Likely what it is - other riders doing the same I did for years: “the gear can’t be that good” and use layer upon layer feeling like the stay puffed marshmallow man and cut the season short on both ends / pilot reach. I still couldn’t believe how transformative the heated solutions are.

Or the other option is everyone moved south with you LOL.

Be well, good luck with sale.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Either everyone has heated gear already for the few reasons mentioned above or riders have had enough of the regular season and don’t want to ride anymore - could it really be that!?!

Likely what it is - other riders doing the same I did for years: “the gear can’t be that good” and use layer upon layer feeling like the stay puffed marshmallow man and cut the season short on both ends / pilot reach. I still couldn’t believe how transformative the heated solutions are.

Wayne, Carol & Blue
Or folks are feeling stretched from inflation. I feel sorry for people with an adjustable rate mortgage.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

In my case. it’s just the wrong size 😬😬

Heated jacket sold.
I have some other items still for sale please check them out.
I'm also getting ready to sell a Sena 50s, if anyone is interested.