• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

'09 S.E. Michigan - Annual Spring Opener Dinner Me

DeansZG

Saturday April 18th 1 pm Event Location: Gracie's Country Inn Address: 9483 Genesee St , New Lothrop , MI 48460 Directions: From the east, I-75 exit #126(Mt Morris Rd.), head west 8 miles to M13, turn left(south) to Easton rd.(about 100 yds.) , turn right(west) & continue 2 miles to town(turns into Genessee st. in town), restaurant on the right. From the northwest, take M57 to Bueche rd. & head south, road turns into New Lothrop rd continue south to Genessee St & turn right to restaurant. From southwest, take I-69 east toward Flint, & exit#123(M13) north to Easton rd., turn left 2 miles to town.