• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

1/24/09 - Northern Neck Breakfast & Lunch Ride

Kurt, do you know where y'all are going to be eating lunch at? no way will I be able to make it up there in the morning

Paul, Not sure where Jim will lead us this year, but the roads in the past have been great ;) I'm really looking forward to getting out and doing some riding this Sat., Sue and I have a bad case of PMS. Shoot Jim an email and he can inform us where lunch will be served. Hope to see you there. Kurt & Sue Nordstrom Spotsylvania, VA COG 6049 & 6049A VA & WV Assistant Area Directors

My plan is to have us ending up at the Happy Clam in Colonial Beach sometime around 1pm or so. Weather is looking good for this time of year. Partly sunny and around 40 degrees. I look forward to seeing all of you there.... Jim

Paul, No that was a differnet place, that was Dockside Rest. Go past the turn for the Dockside Rest. and go up the Monroe Bay side of Colonial Beach and I think you will find the Happy Clam on the left side (water side) of the road, it kinda sits back from the road. See you at "1"ish ;) I don't have to work this weekend like I did last month. Kurt & Sue Nordstrom Spotsylvania, VA COG 6049 & 6049A VA & WV Assistant Area Directors

Maybe that's where you had lunch last month, but I missed that ride. Toodles, Jim

Great, then you won't have any trouble finding Colonial Beach....LOL

Great ride Jim, thanks for taking the time to set it up. Also you did a fine job with the weather Gods, most excellent :) Kurt & Sue Nordstrom Spotsylvania, VA COG 6049 & 6049A VA & WV Assistant Area Directors

I enjoyed meeting all of you yesterday, and look forward to even more adventurous rides this spring and summer. Dan

Ah, you say that now but who knows what the future may bring. Hopefully we can get together once winter breaks and do some riding out west in the valley. Let me know if you are going to change out your tires anytime soon. I could use an interim set to hold me into summer before I go to CA. Jim

Jim, I was planning on running these Bridgestones until mid spring, but could be incented to change them earlier if you wanted to take them off my hands for $50 total (front and back). They have 3,600 miles on them. Dan

Sounds good to me, Dan. Will you be planning to get them replaced soon then?