• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

100K Day happens tomorrow!

bikerhawk

Kansas AAD
My trusty old steed sits 240 miles short of 100,000 after today's ride. Tomorrow will be the day she thinks she's brand new again.

I've been looking forward to this day since buying my C10 in April 2007. She was already halfway there, but I had no clue she would be this wonderful while taking me on her next 50,000. She's gonna get a well-earned brake & suspension service after this feat. After that...we'll just keep going. No desire/need/funds for a newer ride, and the Super Sherpa will handle the dirty work from here while Connie gets babied on the nice (and fast) roads.

It's about time.  >:D :nananana: :nananana: :great: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Congrats on the new bike, Tom.

Congrats!  :motonoises:
Yeah first time on my '98 it seemed amazing  mc would be this reliable and durable. Same with the '01
The '03 aka the ZGRX 1200 is <10k to go on the frame but 40K to go on the engine.

Tom,
I hope I can get my old 91 to that century mark.  Congrats on that and a Super Sherpa,  lets get together and compare the Sherpas sometime.  Mine is a 2000 I brought back from the dead like the 91 Connie.

Ok OK I'll horn in on a pic
2001 Connie, second one I turned speedometer over, well 1/10 before!
This enroute of the 2008 Nat'l that was in Montrose CO

Attachments

• 05 08 BC Dallas WY Cog Natl 312.jpg
    05 08 BC Dallas WY Cog Natl 312.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 110
MAN OF BLUES said:
well....

:TPIWWP:

Lol agreed!  Problem is reducing size of pics so forum will allow posting.  Dern phone cameras are getting too good & I wasn't thinking of reducing size just for posting here.

Got some computer work to do tonight...we'll see what happens then.

danodemotoman said:
Ok OK I'll horn in on a pic
2001 Connie, second one I turned speedometer over, well 1/10 before!
This enroute of the 2008 Nat'l that was in Montrose CO

always liked the 999... thingbut had to drive around in a park just to make it "correct"

then I had to stop in a rainstorm Near Wellesboro, to record these for posterity,

hope you can double those for sure,  :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

missed the 34567.8 when I wasn't paying attention... :-[