• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

15000 mile update

Fireman73163

Tricycle
Well...I have had my 2006 Concours that I bought with 5000 miles on it a year and a half now and just rolled over 20000 miles. Have to say I love "OLD BLUE" we have been thru a lot these past 15000 miles. Just got back from a 3600 mile in 7 days trip thru Iowa,Minnesota,North and South Dakota,Wyoming,Montana trip...got to see lots of sights,tons of wildlife upclose and personal like, including one grizzly bear in Yellowstone whom I think would have liked a ride! I think I have run thru just about everything,the mountains,plains,canyons,desert,forest and a tornado! Note: bike holds road well in a cross wind and bags hold out tons of water ! See you on the road !

Sounds like a good time Fireman. I hope the miles and smiles keep on coming. Photos[/url]