• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

190/55 rear tire on the C14

TMK45

How many of you out there are running a 190/55 rear instead of the stock 190/50 ?  It looks to be a little taller than stock from what I can see?

I've gone through two 50 profile rears and  currently have 5k on a 55 profile.  I really like the way the turns come more natural (seems to fall into them) but that may be more to do with it being a PS3 and the other two were the (stock tire) and a PS2 that I thought was miles ahead of the factory skin.  The difference between the 55 and the 50 is noticeable but not huge.  If saddle height is an issue for you it does raise it a small amount.

Due to the dealer not knowing the correct size tire for the C-14 I have one. Do like the way it handles better. Now waiting to see if it will last as long as the 190/50.

My 2nd set. Really like 'em. Can't compare to a PR3 in the 50 aspect as never tried and won't even bother trying to compare with the stock 'stones.

Attachments

• shoes.JPG
    shoes.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 93