• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

$200 in Aerostich gift certificates to highest bidder

2fast

Crotch Rocket
Hi,
Since I am not working or riding anymore due to health issues, I no longer have a use for a couple of gift certs. I have two, $100 dollar certs that I will only sell together. They are for Aero branded goods only, and they never expire. I will sell them to the highest bidder, so post up an offer on this thread. I will select the highest bid as soon as postings start to get slow. Paypal only for payment.
Thanks,
Brian Snowberg

2fast said:
Hi,
Since I am not working or riding anymore due to health issues, I no longer have a use for a couple of gift certs. I have two, $100 dollar certs that I will only sell together. They are for Aero branded goods only, and they never expire. I will sell them to the highest bidder, so post up an offer on this thread. I will select the highest bid as soon as postings start to get slow. Paypal only for payment.
Thanks,
Brian Snowberg

if I had income I'd bid, but can't... sorry,
just wanted to say I'm hoping and praying your situation improves brother, we all love you, and miss you're smiling face.
:great:

MAN OF BLUES said:
2fast said:
Hi,
Thanks,
Brian Snowberg

if I had income I'd bid, but can't... sorry,
just wanted to say I'm hoping and praying your situation improves brother, we all love you, and miss you're smiling face.
:great:

Ditto.  Same thing here too Brian.  I will always remember you saving/hiding a beer for me  and as soon as you saw me I had that beer in my hand and it would always be a good beer. None of that cheap cr@p.
Cheers to you my good  friend. Please get better.  We are all rooting for you!!

I'll go $150.

Let me add my wishes that you get better soon.  We miss your smiling face at the COG gatherings. :great: