• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2002 C10 for sale in VA -SOLD

caffeinated

Mini Bike
The time has come to let my 2002 Concours go to a good home. It’s in great shape cosmetically and mechanically! I’m technically the third owner, but the second owner only had it a month, and only put 500 miles on it before deciding it was too big. The original owner rode it daily and was an SAE mechanic.

I’ve had it 3½ years and 30,000+ miles.

Current mileage is 81,698. I still ride it, so that will go up slightly.

Here’s a list of the mods that will go with the bike:

• Steve’s (SISF) Performance Exhaust Cam Sprocket
  • TCro’s stick coils
  • Sonic 1.1 straight weight springs with 15w oil
  • Murphs KB fork brace with tube protectors
  • Murphs KB handlebar risers
  • Murphs black screw kit
  • Rifle base with 19” and 15” rifle shields and the stock shield.
  • Fenda Extender
  • LarryBuck light bar with running lights. On/Off switch below left pocket. Wired to be on with lo beams, and will switch off when high’s are activated
  • Rear license plate LED running and brake light.
  • LED bulbs in main brake light housing
  • Power socket in left pocket
  • Grip Puppies
  • Fuel filter
  • Stock rear rack cover and antler covers
  • NEW Battery

Maintenance done:

• NEW set of Michelin Pilot GT’s (Rear installed at 80,610, Front: 81,088) - 6/2011
  • Replaced front and rear wheel bearings and seals – 5/2011
  • Changed rear shock oil – 5/2011
  • New Thermostat – 5/2011
  • New valve cover gasket and well seals – 6/2011
  • Rebuilt front brake calipers - 2010
  • New water pump - 2010
  • New Petcock – 2010
  • Yearly valve checks/adjusts and carb sync’s
  • All fluids have been recently been replace. Clutch and brake fluid, final drive, and coolant.
  • Oil and filter have been changed every 3-4k using Rotella 5w-40 fully synthetic oil.
  • Other miscellaneous gaskets and other stuff I can’t recall at the moment.

Has it been down you ask? Yes it has, twice. :-[ I dropped it in the garage while putting it on the center stand (no bags installed), and broke the left peg (replaced). That drop also broke the very bottom piece of plastic opening on the fairing that the scoop covers and is screwed into on the bottom. I have ABS cemented and JB welded it back together, and you can’t even see it with the scoop installed. Second drop was on gravel with the bags installed. Bag and antler broke and have been replaced. Both times the LarryBuck light bar acted as tip over bars and saved the front fairing.

The bike starts right up and runs great, and will take you cross country without a problem.

I’m asking $2,500 or best offerSOLD, so let’s hear it. PM or email.
Located in Bristow VA (suburb of DC).

BTW... Givi rack in the pics does not go with the bike. The stock rack and cover will be installed before sale.

Couple of pics below with more here… https://picasaweb.google.com/bristow.craigslist/C10?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLjR-rS09_KNvQE&feat=directlink
and here (WV ride last year) https://picasaweb.google.com/bristow.craigslist/Wva_ride?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKu1sPbqjfjWTw&feat=directlink

P1010024.JPG

P1010028.JPG