• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2003 concours 26-27k miles MAKE OFFER

constmngr

Training Wheels
I have a 2003 concours for sale this bike has been used to commute to and from work, its not in perfect shape and needs A LITTLE TLC. I will let har go cheap, the bike runs good and rides well. It has been knocked over a few times and there is some damage to the fairings and a scratch on the tank. its a great bike the valves where just adjusted and the carbs where tuned to each other (not sure what this is called) tires are in good shape and breaks are good. i will post some pictures this weekend. If you know this bike you know its a great bike for commuting and great for a weekend trip.  If you not looking for a bike in perfect shape I am not looking for top dollar.
BIKE IS STILL RIDDEN EVERY DAY UNTIL I GET MY NEW BIKE IN TWO WEEKS.  :-\

I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS BIKE IS WORTH I WILL ACCEPT ANY REASONABLE OFFER.

Lee Summer 718-354-5175 

lee@broadwayg.com