• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

**SOLD** 2005 Yamaha FJR - ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION

bpdutton

My brother has decided to sell his FJR and go with something smaller and lighter. He is the original owner. Bike has just over 80k miles and has been meticulously maintained. Has aftermarket windscreen, Holeshot pipes, plugs for heated gear, voltmeter, bar risers, sliders and the seat has Spencer's LD Comfort mod. Comes with stock windscreen and pipes, cover, service manual. He is looking to get $3900 $3250 $2900 or best offer. If you are interested, contact me here and I'll put you in touch with him. Bike is in CT.

1659446108255.png

Last edited:
Some additional pictures. He also has a Givi rack and trunk available.

Attachments

• DaveBike5.JPG
    DaveBike5.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 143
  • DaveBike4.JPG
    DaveBike4.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 151
  • DaveBike3.JPG
    DaveBike3.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 142
  • DaveBike2.JPG
    DaveBike2.JPG