• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2008 bazooka shortened 4 inches in TPA

slvrbullet

Tricycle
Any interest in a stock bazooka shortened 4 inches? I put a zx 14 set-up on my '08 and decided to shorten the stocker just for the heck of it. I tried it out on a buddies '10 and it sounds a lot like the stock zx 14 duals i have on mine (just a little deeper than the full length scud missile). The tip is about even with the back of the saddle bag now.

I really don't want to try to ship this thing so I'd like to stick to local pick up only. Greater Tampa FL area.

It could use some polishing and general clean-up, I shot some rattle can engine paint on it after the surgery to protect it, it's not perfect.

How about $50.00

I can email pics, can't seem to attach them here, they were taken with my phone.