• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2008 C14 13,500 miles $7000 Des Moines Iowa

ufd403

Big Wheel
Selling my 2008 C14 $7000 firm. Includes Cee Bailey windshield, Throttlemeister throttle lock, handlebar risers, Two Brothers carbon fiber exhaust, numerous RAM ball mounts. Has at or under 13,500 miles (depends on how many more miles I put on it). Bought a new 27' travel trailer I am picking up in a couple weeks so will not have time to ride the next few years.

Attachments

• front side.JPG
    front side.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 103
  • rear side.JPG
    rear side.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 109
Hi,interested in your concours.  Im in northeast Pa. Looks about 1000 miles.  Would have to ship or ? The bike looks nice.  Let me check on shipping to see what  would work. hmans3