• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 c-14 Jackson ms

hhg

Big Wheel
This was my husbands bike that we traded in, has around 4500 miles on it, only used kawi oil and filter.  Still has 1 year of warranty on it.  Never down, very clean and has a bunch of extras, kawi gps mount, kawi zippered bag liners, extra tall kawi windshield, pc3 and muzzy pipe.  All the accesories were bought at dealer except the pipe which I bought off here.  I thought someone here might be interested.  This is not the abs model.
http://jackson.craigslist.org/mcd/2979594096.html

How much did the dealer give you for trade in?  To bad you didn't list it for sale here first.  Looks like a nice bike.

We did a even swap on a low mileage b-king, plus he put new tires on an threw in some gear so I can't complain.  I would imagine he would be negotiable on the price but I can't be for sure.  The bike is super clean and the tires have plenty of tread. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, he just missed the power the busa had that he traded in for the Connie. We should have run it on here first but just ran into a time crunch with a few others interested in the b-king and it being fairly rare it was a once in a lifetime deal.