• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 Door Prize NON-Winners

Bobber

Due to a logistics problem, we received some door prizes late. I have distributed most of them by drawing names from a list of non-winners that John Carver gave me. I just received from Fontana Village a Fork Brace donated by Kevin Baker for a ZG1000 Concours. If you are a non-winner,have a ZG1000, do not have a fork brace, and would like one. Please ping me ASAP, I will check your name against the list I have then make a drawing of those that ping me. I believe this is the last of the door prizes, so please don't ping me looking for something else ;) Bob Sherwood COG #2994 COG Industry Liaison MSF RiderCoach Statesboro, GA

Any chance you have the other peg winner's name in your list? I've got Steve Cook of CO, but still waiting on the other person to speak up. http://millerized.com/pegs I'll be in the garage
welder.gif
COG 6425, CDA 111 a through g
member8960.png

The list I have only indicates those that had not won a door prize. Sorry. Bob Sherwood COG #2994 COG Industry Liaison MSF RiderCoach Statesboro, GA

The Fork Brace only fits a ZG1000 model years 1999-2006, so if you have an earlier model, please don't ask for it. You will need to contact Kevin or Murph for installation instructions as they were not included with the unit that Kevin sent to us. Bob Sherwood COG #2994 COG Industry Liaison MSF RiderCoach Statesboro, GA

Bob. PM sent. Eddie Sanford, FL 2005 Concours 1969 Triumph Bonneville AMA# 686667 COG# 7073 CDA# 0136 http://picasaweb.google.com/Ed die753