• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 Natioinal, Important UPDATED Info

JohnC

Street Cruiser
Coggers and folks: March 30th is the last day Fontana Village Resort will hold anything for our rally. But the only thing left is cabins. If that is something that interests you, now is the time. I will have other info on other accommodations a bit later in this message. For those wishing to CAMP, contact Al Norcross either by email or phone. His email is 'ironbuttal@tampabay.rr.com' and his phone number is 352-860-1014. Al is heading up the camping and if he cannot find space there at the resort, there is other camping nearby. If you have read Ken Ford's announcement on the rally pages, you know that Stan Simpson, the chairman of the AMA, will be at the Monday Social. Also Tina Wesson, the "Survivor" winner will speak at the women's breakfast. Tigra Tsujikawa, of ROK and now with the AMA, will make a presentation at the women's breakfast. Now with all that there still may be more surprises to come as we have a very talented hard working group of volunteers that are trying to make this the best National ever. Now back to finding a place to lay your head down. There are two places within a short ride, The Deal's Gap, http://www.dealsgap.com/motel.htm and the Tuskeegee Motel, http://www.tuskeegeemotel.com/ . I have stayed at the Tuskeegee Motel and it is quite affordable for anyone. They will open up on April 1, so you might want to phone them as soon as they open up to reserve a room. Now another option would be a cabin there on the resort. A couple own several of the cabins and they have them available for our rally. They are 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabins, and are available for $125.00 per night. Questions and/or reservations, please call: Kim Hinton, 321.863.7664 cell, or website Fontanaforless.com. Now for the last bit of news, today is March 23 and in seven more days registration will cost another $5.00 per person, a late fee. At that time we till be about 60 days from rally time and plans will start to be finalized, so we need to have a fairly accurate account of what is needed. This is looking to be one great rally so if you have the idea that you may want to attend, then do get your registration in before the 30th of this month. We will take online registration for another month, after which, it will be closed. We will also take registrations at the rally site, but cannot guarantee what will be available for you as all plans are made on known needs as of April 30. So to be sure you get all you are due, register soon. Thanks, and see you at The Gap! tcars John, rallymeister

I have a room for 2, queen beds, in the lodge, I need to give up. I need to get this room transferred to someone a.s.a.p. In order not to loose my deposit fee's on it, so contact me directly at my e-mail... seeing as there are no rooms left in party central, you get the winning room... the_bluesman_6969(at)yahoo(dot)com replace the stuff above in parantheses....
2550418850015463693SQtyXF_th.jpg
2897924420015463693CnEofH_th.jpg
Rich Riczinger COG 5977 JUSTAMEMBAHNOW

Rich: What's this, you are not coming?? I'll just remind you, this will not happen again for some time. tcars John tcars, John, Rallymeister 2009