• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 National, camping situation

JohnC

Street Cruiser
Folks: I have been in contact with Fontana Village Resort on the camping situation, namely that of having two or more tents to one site. They have agreed to do this, but I left this all to Al Norcross, our Campground Host. I assume that Al is in contact with the resort and working out the details, so expect some news on additional camping shortly. Now for something that is totally not related to the topic, but has to do with us members. What is the proper term to address the masses of members, is it: Coggers, Cogsters, Cogians, Cogan, or what? As you might surmise, I'm somewhat tired of addressing us as "Folks". :) No, I have not been in the sun too long. tcars John

I've always liked "You people" ;p And that's a good "rumor" about the camping.... ;) Dave Muir 1980 LTD1000 - Rocket 1999 Concours - Rocket II 1997 Dyna - wife's CT-COG #3649 Merchandise Czar

COGgers is what I use. I have also seen cogdom and cogdomites. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.