• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 Rally Group Photo

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
I was prompted by another post to consider offering pro lab quality prints of my group photo available for sale. If there is enough interest I will get pricing info including S&H direct to you. I suspect smaller prints like 5x7 should be around $5. 8x10 and 12x18 will cost more. Due to the aspect ratio, there may be a white border on some print sizes.
562941142_AZZ7f-S.jpg
-- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

In true COG fashion of making things easy and frugal, anyone wanting a print of the group photo (or any of my other photos) can order them directly via my SmugMug account. I have enabled the "buy" option. Print quality is very good as they use a pro photos lab. I suggest the Lustre paper stock... it is worth the extra $$. The pricing is not marked up and at my cost, although you will have to pay S&H. All I ask is if you end up getting your own SmugMug account, please use me as your referral (personal coupon code = suDqzLypDBg8A) and we will both get a discount. The group photo I suggest is the one I posted above. To view it and order a print <Click Here> -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif

Steve what's the link to your SmugMug photos?
Oopps! Sorry. I posted it in another thread and forgot to add it here. http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/8464842_ghoud/1/556464019_zpzNE -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif