• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 Rally Registration

zgirl

Mini Bike
This is probably a really stupid question, but I've searched and have not found a place on our site to register for the rally. We've got our reservations at the Village. :8|: Has registration opened up here yet? Please fogive me if I've missed the spot with all the flashing lights and arrows saying "REGISTER HERE FOR '09 RALLY NOW!!!!" :blush:

I do not think registration is open yet, but John will have to make the official statement. I suspect that the online Registration Button will be on the rally Event Calendar page (which is part of the SouthEast area calendar) -- Steve Smith, #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Steve is correct. John is working on the registration with some help from yours truly. :) We need to make sure we get all the prices and options correct. Colin Colin Prior Cogmos Committee Chairman Lake Forest Park WA COG#7767
2606714340100596652OGFlOW_th.jpg