• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2010 C-14 ABS in Southern New Hampshire - SOLD !

royal

Big Wheel
Hi All,

I have a blue 2010 C-14 ABS with 9800 miles for sale.  Bike has had every scheduled service performed by dealer and has always been kept in garage.  No damages of any kind, bike has never been dropped or bumped.  Comes with a Cee Bailey Ultra Tour Domed shield, Tech Spec Tank Pads, Murphs wedges.  Other than that, all stock.  Bike runs flawlessly, never any problems.  Almost new PR2's on.

Price is $10,500 firm.

Royal

Hi Royal.  I have a 2011 C14 so not in the market but that sure seems like a fair price to me.  Hasn't winter been hanging on in the northeast?  If so, maybe once your weather improves you will get some more interest.  Here in the upper midwest we never really had winter this year and spring made an early appearance so used bike sales have been strong.  Hopefully you see the same in your part of the country soon.

Good luck with the sale and sorry to see you are selling your C14!

Hey Royal, I'm from Philadelphia area, but if you haven't sold your bike I may be interested. Sent you my contacts via PM, let me know. Thanks!