• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2010 Concours ABS-- S.E. Florida

ronski

Training Wheels
Just call me flip-flop! I traded a 2009 Goldwing for this Concours and am thinking of going back to the Goldwing primarily for passenger comfort.

My 2010 has 15,800 miles (will go up as I commute). I've had no problems w/ any of the systems on the bike. No drops. I do my own routine maintenance but did just have it in the shop to have the brake/clutch fluids changed.

I am considering trading but thought I'd see if there was any interest in the forums first. The bike is not under lien, I have the title.

Accessories include:
Cee Bailey windshields-- have both touring sizes
Radiator protector
Fender extender
Dual horns
Aux. powerlet on left dash
MCL risers w/ powerlet and ram mount
Throttlemeister throttle lock
Techspec tank pads
Russell Day Long seat-rider/passenger in charcoal color
Fuseblock under seat
Givi rack and supporting hardware (keeping my Givi V46 for other bike)

I can email pics on request.
I will not be parting out the accessories unless I use the bike as a trade at the dealer.

$10,000 firm

Hi Ron,

Would you consider parting some of the farkles out?  I'm looking for some risers with the ram mount ball and an aftermarket seat.

wipfel

I am only going to do that if I decide to use the bike as a trade-in-- and I REALLY don't want to do that!!!
wipfel said:
Hi Ron,

Would you consider parting some of the farkles out?  I'm looking for some risers with the ram mount ball and an aftermarket seat.

wipfel

trying to sort financing to figure if I can afford it.

would you be able to meet or pick up at Orlando airport if the bank people say yes?

yes, that shouldn't be a problem-- I'm about 120 miles from MCO

send me your email addy for pics.

T-bagger said:
trying to sort financing to figure if I can afford it.

would you be able to meet or pick up at Orlando airport if the bank people say yes?

Pics look good.  Realized I have been staring at that bike on CT for a couple weeks now.

Still trying to gather funds.  May be a couple/few weeks.  If you need to trade it, go for it, not going to be upset over it (disappointed, but not upset).  If you still have it when I finish scraping money together, we'll probably do a deal.

ZG said:
Congrats Ron (I guess  :(), enjoy the Wing.
It's all good Cuz! I loved the bike, I was ready to drop even more $$ to continue my accessorizing, but,,,,

the Goldwing is for my wife and kids-- I've already put a down payment on a used Level 4 airbagger.
I will be looking at a 2012 V-Strom 650 to satisfy my "dirt road" urges and for commuting.

I had a 2005  V-Strom 650 and it was really nice for short trips.  And I could see where it would be good for clean dirt road riding.