• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2010 Connie For Sale

LTGTRNTN

Big Wheel
      Hi to all. I have a 2010 Neptune Blue Concours ABS for sale. It was bought out of the crate in Dalton Ga. in July of 2010. It was never on the showroom floor except when I rode it out! It has been taken very good care of and is farkled up with most of the proven mods. Very nice bike but I just cannot get comfortable on it for very long. 4800 miles on bike. This is a list of all the mods:

Area P slip-on w/ carbon silencer
Dynojet PCV with custom map. (Dyno'd in Chatt. TN w/ 143hp & 94 lb torque.)
Corbin seat F & R  w/ Corbin "leveling" for riders seat. (Much better on behind)
V Stream windscreen
Givi top case mount
Pirelli Angel tires
Radiator gaurd
I have Phils wedges currently installed as well as a set on 2" risers that are NOT installed.
***3 Yr Extended Warranty***
I have ALL stock items also. $12,000 OBO **Im willing to negotiate some farkles for a lower price**
If anyone is interested contact Darren in Chattanooga TN @ 423-774-2265 or email me at darrenkeylon@ymail.com. Thanks for looking ;D