• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2010 National photos

LSGiant

Hi All Here is a link to some of the photos from the National in Tomah. If you would like a high resolution photo of anything just ping me and I will Email it to you. Enjoy http://community.webshots.com/album/578197220zIQMbf

Nice pics. Thank you! Greg H from Mass Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 (2.0) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle" 05 Ninja 250
2211123920053849446TvPbOP_th.jpg
6n2c6z

Jeff: Great pics, Thank You very much for sharing. Wished I could have been there. tcars John

Nice... I will try to get some of ours up when I can find time. Who was on a C14 at the other end of Cr P when we both found the road blocked by a bit of water? I would guess a 1/4mi. worth. Photos[/url]