• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2012 Biketoberfest Saturday morning breakfast

Victor Salisbury

Saturday morning (10/20), we will be gathering for breakfast (same place as before) at the Clubhouse Restaurant at the Daytona Beach Golf Course. Check it out on the COG calendar here: http://tinyurl.com/BiketoberfestBreakfast2012
The buffet will be set-up again to minimize wait time, but of course, al a carte off the menu will be an option if you so chose.

Camping?
Camping central for those interested, will be at the Holiday Travel Park in Bunnell, FL http://holidaytravelparkco-op.com/  and we’ll be set-up behind the dining hall as usual.

So come one, come all.  Make that trek before ole’ man winter sets in! 
We’ll look forward to seeing ya.

Hope I'm in. Tried to register on the 15th...wouldn't let me because it said the deadline had passed. Deadline WAS the 15th! WTH? Anyway, sent Vic an email.

Sorry Eddie, missed the note.
Fixed the problem, another area in the setup made up a different deadline? Weird.

And we needed the deadlines at request of the venues, so they could be staffed appropiately. It's all good though, I'm heady over now and we'll getthe COG Security Squad out.    :))

Me, Jean and who knows how many other misfits may come with me, I will be in the car with Jean so I can deliver the Russell Daylong to Jose  :great:

I am riding the S3 down today though

Hated missing seeing everyone. Had a flat at the intersection of 19 & 42. Tend to cook the corners on 42, so I'm glad it wasn't in one of my hot corners. Station there to pump up my plugged tire, little confidence for the plug which filled a big hole from a screw, so headed back home. Nobody likes to get a flat, but at least it wasn't out in the boonies, and it was an easy repair for me. Plus one on not having to get my small pump out and let it sing to me for minutes. I promised an extra copy of the Concourier to someone who was going to be at the breakfast, and I'll do that as soon as I get back from Suches, GA, next week. Please ping me again.        Al

IronButtAl said:
Hated missing seeing everyone. Had a flat at the intersection of 19 & 42. Tend to cook the corners on 42, so I'm glad it wasn't in one of my hot corners. Station there to pump up my plugged tire, little confidence for the plug which filled a big hole from a screw, so headed back home. Nobody likes to get a flat, but at least it wasn't out in the boonies, and it was an easy repair for me. Plus one on not having to get my small pump out and let it sing to me for minutes. I promised an extra copy of the Concourier to someone who was going to be at the breakfast, and I'll do that as soon as I get back from Suches, GA, next week. Please ping me again.        Al
What, you only carry one plug? Next time stick 3 or 4 of 'em in there and call it good. ;)

We missed seeing you there, but we did talk of you. >:D

Head count of 30 +/-. Looks like we also have a past COG member rejoining the fold. :great: